Be sure to follow these steps
The Fall River Public Schools have purchased DreamBox Learning's Math Program, an online, Intelligent Adaptive Learning program that helps all students achieve better, faster math proficiency.
Your student can access DreamBox Learning from any computer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using this link: www.fallriverschools.org/dreamboxlinks.cfm or from your child's School Webpage
You may review your student's academic progress by setting up a DreamBox Parent Account. Please follow these steps to create your free Parent Account:
1. Have your child login to their profile just as they would at school.
2. Click set up parent access at the bottom of the page.
3. Follow instructions to create a new login and password.
5. Make a selection under “What do you want to do now?” and begin exploring!
A video walkthrough of this process can be found at:
Log into your home account after setup:
- Go to http://play.dreambox.com
- Enter your personal email address and password.
- If you would like to see your student's progress, click the "Parent Dashboard" button.