Morton Weekly Update December 16, 2019
Good Evening Morton Families,
We hope everyone is enjoying the day and ready for a great week! Here are the updates and reminders for this week:
- Masshealth/Medicaid forms were distributed before Thanksgiving and we would like to have one returned for EVERY SINGLE STUDENT. We would appreciate it if you could return them as soon as possible. If your child has lost theirs then they can tell their homeroom teacher. Completing the form comes with no cost to you, it will just provide additional funding for the District and school.
- If you would like to receive additional updates regarding Morton go to the PTO Facebook page.
- Academic Progress Reports will be going home on Tuesday. In addition to the progress report, there will be a notice concerning new immunization requirements established by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. All incoming 7th grade students must be in compliance in order to attend the first day of school as a 7th grader next year. Please contact the school nurse with any questions. The only students receiving this notice will be grade 6 students.
- Our 2nd Math Assessment will take place this week for all grade levels.
- Monday, December 16 - Grade 7
- Tuesday, December 17- Grade 8
- Wednesday, December 18 - Grade 6
- Friday, December 20th is an early release day. Students will be released at 11:30 am.
- Spirit Days We will be celebrating the Holiday season this week with all staff and students.
Please refer to the schedule below for specific information.
- Monday - Full uniform
- Tuesday - Red or Green shirt with uniform pants
- Wednesday - Holiday headbands and hats with full uniform
- Thursday - Festive Plaid/Wear Plaid shirts, sweaters, or pants and dress down
- Friday - Ugly Sweater Day and dress down
Thank you and have a great evening!