Spirit Wear Attire:
Tops: Green, Navy Blue, White, Gray or Black
Bottoms: Khaki, Navy Blue or Black in the style of Dockers, Chinos or Dickies.
Shirts, Sweatshirts, and Sweaters
- Green, Navy Blue, White, Gray or Black
- All shirts must have a Greene School logo
- Iron-on logos are available to purchase in the Main Office
- Logos needs to be placed on the upper left side of the top
Pants, Shorts, Skirts, Skorts, and Jumpers
- Khaki, Navy Blue or Black; No jeans. On days when students have Physical Education, they may wear jogging or athletic pants in black, blue or gray.
- Bottoms must be below the length of the child’s arm. Leggings or tights are allowed only under a skirt or dress.
- Sneakers are recommended
- No flip flops or high-heels
Spirit wear logo patches are available in the Main Office for 50 cents a piece or 12 for $5.00. Please bring exact change.