Monday, May 20, 2019
Periods: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pepper & onion pizza, stuffed bread, ham & cheese sandwich
Available Daily: Sandwiches & salads, plain & pepperoni pizza, soft tacos, hamburgers, turkey & veggie burger
- LOST & FOUND: A ladies gold necklace was found on Monday, May 13, 2019. Please see Grace Costa in the
Main Office to claim it.
- BUS PASSES can be purchased in the main office before or after school with a CHECK ONLY payable to City of Fall River School Department. Charlie Cards are $28. or $7.50 for a ten ride pass.
- The LITERARY MAGAZINE Club needs your writing submissions! Please visit room 372 any day after school for information. Meetings are held on Thursdays after school.
- SENIOR CLASS MEETINGS will be held on Wednesdays right after school in room 470. Please see Mrs. Correia for any questions. All are welcome!
- The TECH CLUB will be meeting every Monday at 2:40 in Room 33 (Mr. Bigelow's room). All are welcome.
- JUNIOR CLASS MEETINGS will be held Wednesdays after school in room 373. Please attend and bring a friend! Also, please see Miss. Pereira if you have any questions.
- The BADMINTON CLUB will meet every Wednesday from 3pm - 4pm. Students
interested should report to the cafeteria after school.
ATHLETICS SCHEDULE : https://www.fallriverschools.org/durfee/athletics/teams-schedules/spring