Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Periods: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Buffalo chicken pizza, pasta & meat sauce, chicken caesar salad
Available Daily: Sandwiches & salads, plain & pepperoni pizza, soft tacos, hamburgers, turkey & veggie burger
- The DISTRICT COPY OFFICE will be CLOSED March 18th through March 25th.
- BUS PASSES can be purchased in the main office before or after school with a CHECK ONLY payable to City of Fall River School Department. Charlie Cards are $28. or $7.50 for a ten ride pass.
- The 21st Century Program will be running an OPEN GYM for students at Durfee in the field house beginning
Monday, October 29th. The program will run from 6:45AM-7:45AM-Monday through Friday. Mr. Guimond and Mr. Ruo will be supervising.
- The LITERARY MAGAZINE Club needs your writing submissions! Please visit room 372 any day after school for information. Meetings are held on Thursdays after school.
- The latest addition to the 21st Century Program after school is FASHION DESIGN ! This includes sketching, hand sewing, and machine sewing your own designs.... Every Wednesday report to the cafeteria after school for a snack and homework assistance. The program will run until 5 pm. This program will be run by Ms. Arsenio. Students can earn up to 2.5 credits for participating.
- KNIT WITS will be meeting on Mondays from 3 to 4pm in room 480. Please see Ms. Beck with any questions.
- BIOBUILDERS will be meeting on Tuesdays from 3 to 4pm in room 480. Please see Ms. Beck with any questions.
- SENIOR CLASS MEETINGS will be held on Wednesdays right after school in room 470. Please see Mrs. Correia for any questions. All are welcome!
- The TECH CLUB will be meeting every Monday at 2:40 in Room 33 (Mr. Bigelow's room). All are welcome.
- JUNIOR CLASS MEETINGS will be held Wednesdays after school in room 373. Please attend and bring a friend! Also, please see Miss. Pereira if you have any questions.
- Starting today, March 20th, BADMINTON CLUB will meet every Wednesday from 3pm - 4pm. Students
interested should report to the cafeteria after school.