Friday, November 9, 2018
Periods: 1 ADV 2 3 4 5 6
Spinach pizza, baked chicken, taco bar, burger bar, tuna salad sandwich
Available Daily: Sandwiches & salads, plain & pepperoni pizza, soft tacos, hamburgers, turkey & veggie burger
- The 2018 B.M.C. Durfee HOMECOMING DANCE sponsored by the Durfee BandAides, will be held on Friday,
November 23, 2018 at White's of Westport from 6-11pm, doors open at 5:30pm. Tickets are $40. Each and will be on sale November 14 - 16 and 19 right after school in the ticket box office near the auditorium. Tickets will also be on sale November 14-16 at 7:30am at the Main Entrance. Students must have a valid photo ID to purchase tickets and to entered the dance (no exceptions will be made). Guests that are not students at Durfee High School may attend if they are less than 21 years of age, are a high school student and will be accompanied by a Durfee student. A guest form, available at your Vice Principal’s Office, must be completely filled out and brought to the ticket sales in order to purchase a guest ticket. Please make all checks payable to Durfee BandAides. Be advised that the Durfee BandAides reserve the right to refuse ticket sales to anyone, for any reason.
- BUS PASSES can be purchased in the main office before or after school with a CHECK ONLY payable to City of Fall River School Department. Charlie Cards are $28. or $7.50 for a ten ride pass.
- The 21st Century Program will be running an OPEN GYM for students at Durfee in the field house beginning
Monday, October 29th. The program will run from 6:45AM-7:45AM-Monday through Friday. Mr. Guimond and Mr. Ruo will be supervising.
- KNIT WITS will be meeting on Mondays from 3 to 4pm in room 480. Please see Ms. Beck with any questions.
- BIOBUILDERS will be meeting on Tuesdays from 3 to 4pm in room 480. Please see Ms. Beck with any questions.
- SENIOR CLASS MEETINGS will be held on Wednesdays right after school in room 470. Please see Mrs. Correia for any questions. All are welcome!
- The TECH CLUB will be meeting every Monday at 2:40 in Room 33 (Mr. Bigelow's room). All are welcome.
- JUNIOR CLASS MEETINGS will be held Wednesdays after school in room 373. Please attend and bring a friend! Also, please see Miss. Pereira if you have any questions.
MORNING LAP SWIM
Please come join Coach Poliseno for morning lap swim from 6AM-7AM on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday every week! All staff and students are welcomed to attend. Join Remind to receive updates and cancellations:
Text 81010 to @amlapswim or visit https://www.remind.com/join/amlapswim
- When : Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Time : 6AM-7AM
- Where : Karen Jarabek Pool