Coming Summer 2022
The Fall River Public Schools' now uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm.
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers and staff
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device