MCAS CBT INFO/FORUM
Research Error Codes (Click Here)
Top 10 FAQs
- Will the district provide extra power supplies and/or extension cords? Yes. If needed.
- Do students need to use the same computers during all sessions? No
- Students must complete each session on the same device it started on. *Also it takes approximately 10 minutes for results/answers to be uploaded please keep that in mind before starting a student on another device.
- What is the address to the district MCAS Google Classroom? https://classroom.google.com/u/0/c/MjA0NTk4MDA5OTQy
- How do I request supplies? Please submit a ticket via Incident IQ
- Can students use personal devices while at schools? No. Students onsite will need to use an FRPS issued Chromebook.
- Will we have enough bandwidth for MCAS testing? Yes! The Chromebooks being used for testing would typically be using more bandwidth intensive digital learning platforms or websites.
- I work at a VILS school and was wondering if our devices automatically connect to our cell network or our district wifi? VILS computers by default look for a wifi signal prior to attempting to connect to a cellular/data connection.