Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) Meeting
First meeting of the year will be Monday October 7th from 6-8pm at Matthew J. Kuss Middle School.
Come out and meet special education administration members and SEPAC officers. We will be discussing SEPAC plans and events for the upcoming school year. This is a great opportunity to meet and socialize with other parents!
Pizza and refreshments provided!
Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC)
Provides info for all families receiving SPED Services in Fall River. We strive to foster open communication between the district and special education families.
Role of Fall River SEPAC: is to advise the school committee in matters that pertain to the education and safety of children with disabilities. The SEPAC Officers will meet regularly with school officials to participate in the planning, development and evaluation of the school district’s special education programs.
SEPAC FACEBOOK PAGE LINK: SEPAC 1
Resources for Parents:
- Special Education Resources and Links for Parents--www.specialeducationguide.org
- Autism Society--www.autism-society.org
- Council for Exceptional Children--www.cec.sped.org
- Federation for Children with Special Needs--fcsn.org
- National Association of Parents with Children in Special Education--www.napcse.org