Winter 23'-24' Sports Registration is open!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS 11/24!
All students wishing to participate in interscholastic athletics at Durfee High School must complete the following three steps before the first day of practice/tryouts.
- A parent or guardian must register the student for the Winter 23'-24' Program on FamilyID.com. Returning student's information must be updated for the 23'-24' school year.
- Provide a copy of the student's most recent physical exam. Must be within the last 13 months. Please attached physical to FamilyID registration or email to Athletic Trainer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students must complete the Concussion for Students course on nfhslearn.com AFTER JULY 1ST 2023, any certificates dated before 7/1/23 will NOT be considered valid for the 23'-24' school year. Please attach certificates to FamilyID registration or email to email@example.com.
All students must be academically eligible for athletic participation.
- If you need assistance with you registration you can call FamilyID at 888-800-5583. FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours, their help center is available 7 days/week
- If you need additional assistance or have any questions please contact the Athletic Dept. Clerk, Vanessa Pilar (508)675-8100 X40222 or firstname.lastname@example.org