Assistant Superintendent of Student Services and Special Education
Dr. Ann Dargon
417 Rock Street
Fall River, MA 02720
Special Education Parent Advisory Council(SEPAC)
Provides info for all families receiving SPED Services in Fall River, We strive to foster open communication between the district and special education families.
Fall River Autism Community Group
A support group for all parents/caregivers of children with autism in preK-12. We support ASD families through meetings, resources and workshops.
Contact: Tiffany Pineault firstname.lastname@example.org
All meetings are held at Kuss Middle School Community Room from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Resources for Parents:
- Special Education Resources and Links for Parents--www.specialeducationguide.org
- Autism Society--www.autism-society.org
- Council for Exceptional Children--www.cec.sped.org
- Federation for Children with Special Needs--fcsn.org
- National Association of Parents with Children in Special Education--www.napcse.org
Overview of Special Education
Parent Information Brochure
Parent Information Brochure(Spanish)
Fall River Public Schools Annual Civil Rights Training
District Civil Rights Compliance Officers
Ann Marie Dias