Talbot Student Government
The student government is about supporting the school.
We promote all dances, dress down days, pep rallies, and
we learn about how a government should be run.
• To encourage and create student enthusiasm in school activities
• To be a contributing voice in our school
• To unite the student body for a common purpose ofequality, fairness, and respect
• To promote unity while respecting individuality and diversity
• To build and maintain a tradition of excellence through innovation
• To “DIG DEEPER”
• To encourage total involvement, with participation in artistic,
academic, and athletic activities other school events.
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Thursday, May 1, 2014
Thursday, June, 5, 2014
Students will be dismissed at 11:30 a.m.
Breakfast and Lunch will be served.
Talbot Middle School is a learning community where students strive to exceed academic proficiency. At Talbot Middle School targeted standards based instruction thoroughly prepares students for their next educational endeavor and fosters life long learning. Every member of the Talbot community actively demonstrates mutual respect and provides support to ensure academic success fo